Platform Operations Manager, Quality Assurance
A VALID AND PERMANENT WORK PERMIT FOR GERMANY IS MANDATORY
POSITION: FULLTIME, PERMANENT (40 HRS/WEEK)
LOCATION: KIEL, GERMANY
At Foxxum we shape the future of television: We develop, maintain and market pioneering Smart TV solutions for leading TV brands from all over the world such as Panasonic, Sharp or Medion. We also create Smart TV apps for global partners like Tele5, WRC, Tennis Channel and many more - including rlaxx TV: an innovative advertisement-based streaming service that we operate as a sister company.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our employees’ happiness and wellbeing are at the core of our company strength:
- We offer an interesting job with lots of variety and constant new challenges, in a modern company
- You will become a valued member of our dynamic and supportive team
- Be prepared to get yourself involved, and to contribute your own ideas – we provide you the freedom for this
- Relaxing or sightseeing?! Your next holiday is assured with 29 days Annual Leave plus Company holidays on 24. and 31.12.
- Benefits, for example a “JobRad”, petrol card or company fitness – tailor your benefits to suit your needs from our Benefits Catalogue
- Family friendly work ethos with a flexible working model
- A vibrant, multicultural, and professional team in which everyone takes responsibility for their work
- Modern work equipment – your personal company laptop allows working flexibility, your AirPods are your telephone headset
- Summer party, Christmas party, Side Events like barbecuing on the roof terrace, Pizza evenings and much more
- In our modern open plan office, you can look forward to chilled drinks, barista coffee, fresh fruit, subsidized lunch meals from Jus&Jar and a fantastic view over Kiel´s Fjord
- Further development opportunities for your personal and professional development and your long-term perspectives at Foxxum
- Activation, deactivation, update and monitor Apps via internal CMS and devices directly.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the CMS.
- Creation, maintenance, and preparation of reports for different stakeholders.
- Creation and maintenance of premium App ranking per region and client preferences.
- Platform quality check (incl. functionality, metadata/rec., content, design, UI/UX, etc. - check)
We are looking for an outstanding talent with a very high level of motivation and the following attributes:
- Experience in a related position and working with CMS.
- Experience in creating and analyzing reports on content usage and app/platform statistics.
- Familiarity with app ranking algorithms and the ability to tailor recommendations to regional or client preferences.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal, external teams, stakeholders and clients, write reports and emails.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and eye for detail skills to monitor and maintain CMS and apps functionality, quality, and performance.
- Experience with quality assurance, content onboarding and design & product methodologies to ensure platform and app functionality, metadata, content, design, and user experience meet industry standards is an advantage.
- Experience in the SmartTV App industry is an advantage.
- Experience with Web app development is an advantage.
Apply now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org comprised of a covering letter including your salary expectations, CV and reference letters from previous employers.