CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER, CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS – RLAXX TV (F/M/X)
A VALID/PERMANENT WORK PERMIT FOR GERMANY IS MANDATORY.
POSITION: FULLTIME, PERMANENT (40HRS/WEEK)
LOCATION: KIEL, GERMANY
ABOUT RLAXX TV
rlaxx TV is an international, free streaming service, which combines the relaxed experience of linear television with the flexibility of a VOD service. On rlaxx TV the content is organised in curated linear channels to save viewers lengthy search times. In addition, there are advanced features such as a pause, restart, or watch-later option as well as the ability to access all content in an on-demand catalogue. Our service draws on a global network of content partners, such as Vevo, Spiegel TV, Netzkino, Thrill One, Horizon Sports and many more. rlaxx TV is a sister company of Foxxum GmbH and is headquartered in Kiel.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom to create and contribute your own ideas and build one of the most influential German AVOD Apps from day one
- Learning opportunities nurturing continuous professional and personal growth, providing you with long-term perspectives at rlaxx TV
- Flexible working hours and an electronic time tracking system to document any overtime and give it back to you
- A company pension scheme and individual compensation packages as well as other corporate benefits
- A dynamic, multicultural, and professional team in which everyone bears responsibility
- Modern work equipment and flexible home-office models
- Summer party, Christmas party, barbecues on our rooftop terrace, pizza evenings and much more
- In our modern open-plan office, you can look forward to cold drinks, fresh fruit and a view across the Kiel Fjord.
- You will work with Streaming, Studios, Content Production houses and Entertainment clients
- Find the best movies, series, reviews, shows and videos for our service in all our distribution countries
- Close new and manage existing contracts, and assist our Monetisation and Accounting teams with payables and collections
- Supervision of the channel onboarding process by working very closely with rlaxx TV’s onboarding and content management teams
We are looking for a motivated and committed team member with the following attributes:
- Interest in the Media, Entertainment and Technology industries
- A university degree or equivalent professional experience in Business Administration, Media, or any Business related studies
- Good communication skills and power of persuasion
- Fluent written and oral English skills are mandatory. German and other language skills are a plus
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills, ability to work fast, prioritise and multitask, handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Out of the box thinker and high level of self-initiative. Proactive in finding new opportunities
If you don’t meet all these requirements but you are passionate about our project and interested in this position, don’t be shy and reach out, we would love to speak with you!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, consisting of a cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and reference letters from previous employers.