20th September 2020
Business Development Manager - Latin America (F/M/X)
A valid and permanent work permit for Germany is required.
Type: Fulltime, permanent (40hrs/week)
Location: Kiel, Germany
WHO WE ARE
Foxxum develops, maintains and markets internationally leading Smart TV solutions for CE manufacturers. We provide the Smart TV user with the best experience thanks to innovative Smart TV technology, topped off with a global content portfolio and outstanding design.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Everyone’s ideas and experiences are valued across the organisation
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
- Variety of learning opportunities nurturing continuous professional and personal growth
- A diverse, experienced, consistent and success driven team
- Close customer collaboration
- Beautiful modern office with individual workstations
In this role you are a highly motivated professional Business Development. You will become part of the Foxxum team and work in close collaboration with the QA, Software Engineering and Content teams at the HQ office located in Kiel, Germany. Here you will be able to take your region to the next level. Some of your tasks include:
- Business development and territory planning within your region for new and potential Smart TV & STB device customers
- Extensive relationship development and management of existing and new partners
- Drive sales calls and conduct visits to potential customers and new regions of interest
- Support in the negotiation of contract details and development of business models
- Provide transparent status updates on deal progress to internal stakeholders across Product, Legal, R&D teams
- Determine, plan and implement local Sales strategies in close collaboration with the CCO.
We are looking for a confident individual with a very high level of motivation, drive for success and the following attributes:
- First experiences in B2B sales or consumer electronics, the white goods industry and/or the TV manufacturing/software business are strongly preferred
- Team-player with an international and independent mindset who possesses a constant positive “can do” attitude
- Enjoy building and maintaining relationships on all levels internally as well as externally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a must as well as additional languages specific to the region
Apply now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org comprised of a covering letter including your salary expectations, CV and reference letters from previous employers.