Business Development Manager - Latin America (F/M/X)
Fulltime / Permanent
Location: Kiel, Germany
Start date: Immediately
A valid work permit for Germany is mandatory
In this role you are a highly motivated and professional Business Development Manager. You will become part of the Foxxum team and work in close collaboration with the QA, Software Engineering and Content teams at the HQ office located in Kiel, Germany. Here you will be able to take your region to the next level. Some of your tasks include:
- Business development and territory planning within your region for new and potential Smart TV & STB device customers
- Extensive relationship development and management of existing and new partners
- Drive sales calls and conduct visits to potential customers and new regions of interest
- Support in the negotiation of contract details and development of business models
- Provide transparent status updates on deal progress to internal stakeholders across Product, Legal, R&D teams
- Determine, plan and implement local Sales strategies in close collaboration with the CCO.
We are looking for a confident individual with a very high level of motivation, drive for success and the following attributes:
- First experiences in B2B sales or consumer electronics, the white goods industry and/or the TV manufacturing/software business are strongly preferred
- Team-player with an international and independent mindset who possesses a constant positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a must as well as additional languages specific to the region
- Enjoy building and maintaining relationships on all levels internally as well as externally.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE OFFER
Foxxum develops, maintains and markets internationally leading Smart TV Solutions for CE manufacturers. We provide the consumer with the best user experience thanks to an innovative Smart TV Technology, topped off with a global content portfolio and outstanding design. The diversity, experience and consistency of our team in close collaboration with our clients, is the foundation of our success. We believe that each team member is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of the role. We provide our workforce with a variety of learning opportunities nurturing continuous professional and personal growth, these include workshops on leadership, management and career development. We’re here to become the global leader of Smart TV Solution as a Service together with the leaders within our company.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter including your salary expectations as well as confirmation of your valid work permit for Germany to Victoria Koch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download as PDF