3rd September 2020
Associate, Market Intelligence (F/M/X)
A valid/permanent work permit for Germany is mandatory
Position: Full-time, permanent (40hrs/week)
Location: Kiel, Germany
Foxxum develops, maintains and markets internationally leading Smart TV solutions for CE manufacturers. We provide the Smart TV user with the best experience thanks to innovative Smart TV technology, topped off with a global content portfolio and outstanding design.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom to create and explore
- Everyone’s ideas and experiences are valued across the organisation
- A competitive salary and flexible working
- A variety of learning opportunities, nurturing continuous professional and personal growth
- A diverse, experienced, consistent and success-driven team
- Beautiful modern office with individual workstations with a view across the harbour
- Team events such as a summer and Christmas party, pizza nights, free fruit and coffee in the office as well as individual workstations with state-of-the-art equipment
In this role you will be supporting the MI Manager to help internal stakeholders understand the continuously changing and growing market as well as new developments and changes within the Smart TV solutions industry.
Your main roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist the Market Intelligence Manager in delivering country market reports for the Business Development and Content Partnerships teams to improve targeting the relevant markets
- Provide key decision-makers with relevant market, brand and consumer information
- Conduct brand research and analysis and independently communicate new insights of markets with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Provide objective and thorough analysis of competitive positioning of key market participants
- Interview customers and other relevant stakeholders to understand perceptions and priorities of our target audience
We are looking for an outstanding talent with a very high level of motivation and the following attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language. Any additional languages are advantageous
- International and independent mindset
- Background in business related studies, economics or marketing are preferred
- Experience in the specific industry of Smart TV is not a must but you should have a great interest in gaining knowledge in the technology industry
- Analytical approach to market research and the ability to write clearly and convincingly
- Preferably you have validated experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- You are a team-player, hardworking, collaborative and always maintain a positive attitude.
Apply now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org comprised of a covering letter including your salary expectations, CV and reference letters from previous employers.