Associate, Content Partnerships – Smart TV (F/M/X)
App licensing & Content acquisition
Position: Fulltime, permanent (40hrs/week)
Location: Kiel, Germany
A valid/permanent work permit for Germany is mandatory.
ABOUT FOXXUM & RLAXX TV
Foxxum develops, maintains and markets internationally leading Smart TV solutions for TV manufacturers such as Panasonic, Sharp, Blaupunkt, Medion, Hisense, Vestel, TCL as well as Apps for our partners like Tele5, LIVENow, Telstra, Azoomee and many more. We work closely together with our sister company rlaxx TV, to shape the future of television. rlaxx TV is a free of charge AVOD streaming service that offers theme-based channels like Vevo, Spiegel TV, Netzkino, Televisa Novelas, and many more.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An unlimited employment contract
- A company pension scheme and individual compensation packages as well as other corporate benefits
- Flexible working hours and an electronic time tracking system to document any overtime and give it back to you
- Freedom to create and contribute your own ideas and build one of the most influential German AVOD Apps from day one
- Learning opportunities nurturing continuous professional and personal growth providing you with long-term perspectives at Foxxum
- A dynamic, multicultural, and professional team in which everyone bears responsibility
- Modern work equipment and flexible home-office models
- Summer party, Christmas party, barbeques on our rooftop terrace, pizza evenings and much more
- In our modern open-plan office, you can look forward to chilled drinks, fresh fruit and a view across the Kiel Fjord.
In this role you are responsible for the content acquisition of Apps and theme-based channels for Foxxum and rlaxx TV. Your key market will be Latin America.
Your main roles and responsibilities are:
- Research the best content for Smart TVs and identify what people enjoy watching on TV, mobile and web
- Acquire and maintain strong direct relationships with top Smart TV application services, as well as content partners of key markets for our own application rlaxx TV
- Create and monitor content roadmaps for new countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico)
- Negotiation and long-term management of contract details and development of effective business models
- Monitor the application activation process on all Foxxum connected devices, from contract signature to launch
- Guidance of the channel onboarding process by working very closely with rlaxx TV’s onboarding team
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor degree or equivalent - a background in business related studies is preferred
- You are a skilled communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Preferably you are experienced in face-to-face customer relationship management in the field of video content, licensing and/or distribution, have knowledge of and a passion for the entertainment and technology industry and previous experience of working in an international company
- You are tech savvy and willing to gain extensive knowledge about the entertainment and technology industry
- You possess an international and independent mindset
Apply now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org comprised of a covering letter including your salary expectations, CV and reference letters from previous employers.