Opening date: 14th June 2019
Closing date: 14th July 2019
Associate, Content Partnerships (French Speaking) (F/M/X)
Fulltime (40hrs/week), Permanent contract
Location: Kiel, Germany
Start date: As soon as possible
We are looking for an enthusiastic, French speaking individual for our Content Partnerships team.
Foxxum develops and markets a Smart TV App Store on a global basis. The store is pre-installed on Smart TVs of brands such as Hisense, Sharp, Vestel, Medion, Panasonic, TCL and many more. As part of the Content Partnerships team, you will contribute to extend the variety of Apps available in our Smart TV App store by signing relevant Content Providers.
- Research the best content for Smart TVs and identify what people enjoy watching on TV. Your goal is to reach a partnership with the most wanted Apps for your French speaking markets
- Acquire and maintain strong direct relationships with top Smart TV application services such as OCS and Canal + as well as other relevant Content Providers of the region
- Manage content portfolios for TV brands and create content roadmaps for French speaking markets such as but not limited to France and Africa
- Negotiation and long-term management of contract details and development of effective business models
- Manage the App activation process on all Foxxum connected devices (from negotiation to App launch)
- Attend relevant trade fairs to create new accounts and visit potential and existing clients
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent (background in business related studies are preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French are a must
- International and independent mindset
- Skilled communicator with excellent verbal, presentations and written communications skills
- Willingness to gain extensive knowledge of the technology sector
- Preferably you are experienced in face to face customer relationship management in the field of video content, licensing and/or distribution, have knowledge of and a passion for the entertainment and technology industry and previous experience of working in an international company
Who we are & what we offer
The diversity, experience and consistency of our team in close collaboration with our clients, is the foundation of our success. We believe that each team member is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of the role. We provide our workforce with a variety of learning opportunities nurturing continuous professional and personal growth, these include workshops on leadership, management and career development. We’re here to become the global forerunner of Smart TV Solutions together with the leaders in our company.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter including your salary expectations to Victoria Koch at email@example.com.
Download as PDF