Opening date: 8th May 2020
APP TESTER SMART TV (F/M/X)
A valid work permit for Germany is mandatory.
Fulltime, permanent (40hrs/week)
Working student (20hrs/week)
Location: Kiel, Germany
WHO WE ARE
Foxxum develops, maintains and markets internationally leading Smart TV solutions for CE manufacturers.
We provide the Smart TV user with the best experience thanks to innovative Smart TV technology, topped off with a global content portfolio and outstanding design.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Everyone’s ideas and experiences are valued across the organisation
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Variety of learning opportunities nurturing continuous professional and personal growth
- A diverse, experienced, consistent and success driven team
- Beautiful modern office with individual workstations
In this position you are involved both in the integration process of all new Smart TV Apps and new Smart TV Solutions. You are responsible for the manual testing of Apps and TV Stores to guarantee the best product for our customers.
Your main duties in this position are:
- Coordinating and carrying out App tests on all Foxxum Smart TV Portal devices
- Continuous monitoring and implementation of quality standards and improvements where necessary
- Writing and sending feedback reports on apps to the developers
- Technical support for external content agencies for the activation of new Smart TV Apps
We are looking for an outstanding talent with a very high level of motivation.
You should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an IT-related field
- Basic Web Development knowledge (HTML and CSS)
- Interest in technology ie Smart TV and Applications
- International mindset and an eye for detail
- Desire and willingness to work in a creative and flexible environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- You should be able to communicate in English language fluently, any additional language is advantageous.
You would like to join the team? Please apply by sending your CV, covering letter and reference letters, where possible, to email@example.com.