9th May 2022
Administrative Assistant (f/m/x)
A VALID/PERMANENT WORK PERMIT FOR GERMANY IS MANDATORY
Fulltime (40 hrs/Week), permanent
Location: Kiel, Germany
Foxxum develops, maintains and markets internationally leading Smart TV solutions for TV manufacturers such as Panasonic, Sharp, Blaupunkt, Medion, Hisense, Vestel, TCL as well as Apps for our partners like Tele5, WRC, Azoomee and many more. We work closely together with our sister company rlaxx TV, to shape the future of television.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will become a valued member of our dynamic and supportive administrative team
- Learning opportunities nurturing continuous professional and personal growth, as well as entry possibilities into another career due to steady business expansion
- Freedom to create and contribute your own ideas from day one
- Flexible working hours and an electronic time tracking system to document any overtime and give it back to you
- A company pension scheme and individual compensation packages as well as other corporate benefits
- A dynamic, multicultural, and professional team in which everyone bears responsibility
- Modern work equipment
- Summer party, Christmas party, barbecues on our rooftop terrace, pizza evenings and much more
- In our modern open-plan office, you can look forward to cold drinks, fresh fruit and a view across the Kieler Fjord
In the role of Administrative Assistant, you ensure smooth back-office processes and structures. Your main tasks are:
- Acting as a first point of contact with third parties
- Dealing with contracts (e.g. utilities, insurance, etc.), correspondence or phone calls
- Handling all documentation. For example, filing of incoming invoices and, when applicable, creation of outgoing invoices
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Maintaining administrative procedures – this includes time reporting, travel expenses, holiday tracking, etc.
- Onboarding/Offboarding of employees
- Organising companywide events or international corporate activities
- Managing the travel desk, which includes end-to-end travel planning, handling visa applications or managing travel diaries
- Ad-hoc activities based on the business needs
You are a highly motivated and flexible Assistant to the professional team of Foxxum. You should possess an independent mindset with a passion for accuracy and thinking ahead. Attitude matters – you are someone who enjoys solving problems. You have a hands-on mentality, are able to handle confidential information with discretion, and are very familiar with the digital world.
Besides that, we are looking for a team member with the following attributes:
- You either have been educated in an administrative or business-related field or have experience working in a similar field
- Fluent written and oral English and German skills are mandatory.
- Spanish and Portuguese language skills are a plus
- Highly organized, able to effectively prioritize and respond accordingly to the shifting needs of the team
- Computer literacy: Confident with Microsoft Office applications
- Positive can-do attitude
- International and independent mindset
- Driving license (B) is a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Send your application to email@example.com, consisting of a cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and reference letters from previous employers.